Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Year, New Happenings!

We finally took some family pictures! YAY!!!!!! take a look....



Welcome 2011!!! (even though I realize we are already 3 weeks into it!) A couple new things to note...D Dawson Photography got a new LARGE commercial printer! Now all Printing can be done in the highest quality "in house!" Being a home-based business, obviously the aim is for higher income potential.

The other new happening is that I finally took and passed my tests to become a Personal Trainer! I have already had my first couple of appointments and so far so good! I have always enjoyed teaching group fitness classes, but missed the opportunity to talk one on one with others about thier health goals, share common interests and motivate. Personal Training gives me exactly that! Now I am in the perfect position to guide others into higher health and over all well-being! It is awesome!

No comments: