Books
1. The Concise Program for the 2007 Geek's Convention, volume 4 of 72. Lost, Book 1-Found
3. Jonathan has discovered that The Complete Idiot's Guide is not calling you the idiot
4. How to Lose 50 Pounds in a Minute: A Guide to Farm Machinery Accidents
Seen in the headlines of a popular newspaper:
"No news is good news" will be tested throughout the week
These were used in a short composition I wrote on the computer called Dumbest of Everything. This isn't the full extent of the jokes, but these were the most popular with people I showed it to.
Right now, I'm hard at work on a fantasy novel called The Other Universe. It tells the story of a teenager who discovers that his deceased father was a member of an organization of the best soldiers in a an army from a parallel universe, called the Everadex. This universe, or namely, one continent, called Randelaria is in a crisis, and the teenager, Dustin, must get to the universe to stop it from being destroyed by the forces of evil. It's a very deep story, part of a series called Everadex, that spans a bi-continental war, as mysteries unfold that reveal a secret about the Everadex and a technologically advanced island off the coast of Randelaria. The story is full of twists, such as black markets traders, pirates, outer space technology, mystical islands, political wars, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I'm not very far into writing it, but I already have the whole story mostly planned out.
2 comments:
Oh yes, exquisitely written, fine humor. This boy shows all the signs of being a major asset to popular writing....
Sorry, I just had to write that. No one ever reads these things, and even fewer people comment on them.
-Shane
We shall have a race to see who gets published first, Captain Shane of the USS SpellingBeePrize verses Uncle Seth the terrible (I have set my publishing goals high, as in I want to be 105 years old when I publish my first book)
Shane, You need to put one of those ticker/counters on your blog so you can see how many nobodies are actually reading your stuff. (you said nobody reads them) I'm sure that at least the FBI and CIA are looking at it. Which comes to a big math questions. If you checked your blog 903 times to see if you have any comments, and your counter says 911 people have visited, how many people have left a comment on your blog? The answer is: zero!
I've got to go to sleep, you guys are cool relatives, or was it you are relatively cool. Talk to you later
Uncle Seth
Post a Comment