The Texas Dawsons

Monday, January 21, 2008

Numa Numa

Posted by Michelle Dawson at 7:25 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Beautiful easter girls

Beautiful easter girls
Kimberly Rebekah

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2009 (10)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ▼  2008 (27)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ▼  January (10)
      • It's the oldest, again
      • Day Trip Photos
      • A new set of photos in today...We've been having a...
      • A Lovely Family
      • Designed Focus
      • Numa Numa
      • a word from the oldest
      • Christelle's first time bloging
      • Kimberly's comments
      • The Texas Dawsons

About Me

Michelle Dawson
I am a happily married, full-time mother of 5 amazing children. While the kids are in school, I *play* part time as a Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor. I also have a heavy history in the vocal music area, having performed hundreds of solo performances, and teaching private voice lessons in my home for over 12 years. I also used to direct school choirs in California, and church choirs for many years. I love life, church, health, my husband and kids!
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.