Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's the oldest, again

Hey, it's me, Shane. I don't have a lot of time, so I'm just going to type this poem that I wrote for the upcoming talent show:

T'was the worst day of all
It was hardly much fun
Big Mo threw the rock
And we all had to run

For lunch there were beans
Of which I'm not fond
And ol' Jamie Joe
Got thrown in the pond

There were wasps on the playground
It rained for a while
And then, midst it all
There was a small smile

That smile was tiny
Without argument
But down the school drain
All the sadness it sent

It first started out
With a bully named Mo
And then stopped the plight
Of ol' Jamie Joe

And then on it went
To bring out the sun
And the day was not awful
In fact, it was fun

And everybody was happy
For a whole square mile
And all because of a tiny, But wonderful
Smile!

Remember, I wrote this.
Later,
Shane

(P.S. I just wanted to put a P.S. in here.)

No comments: