Hi. This is my first time blogging, so don't make fun of me, man. Really.
Okay, so, I'm Shane. I'm the one in the white and orange shirt in the hospital picture. I am 11, soon to be 12, and looking forward to it.
First off, I am a short person, as well as a light person. I've never had a blog, or written in one. I've only read them. Which reminds me......my favorite books in the whole entire universe... the Leven Thumps series. It's about a boy who can see the future and discovers that his grandfather is the builder of a gateway to a world where dreams are created. The plot is huge, you can actually relate to the characters, and it's just a great story. I've gone to a book signing where I got to meet the author, Obert Skye, in person, and get my four books signed. It's a five book series, plus another book that is related to the series as a handbook/diary. Three of the books are out, and I have the handbook thingy. There will also be a movie coming out in 2009. I can't wait!!!!!!
You've probably already guessed that I love reading, but there is only one mention as to the fact that I am an author in training in the previous blog entries, done by my sisters.
Phew! Glad I got one entry over with!
Check back for more.
2 comments:
I love your blog Shane! I need you to teach me how to do it also. I cant wait until you publish your 1st book. I've been reading it over at grandma's house. Sam and I are trying to make a trip to go see your art work at the museum. We hope to see it this next Saturday and we will make sure that we are there for the spelling bee in Feb. Chat with ya later.
Your favorite Aunt named Sandy!!!!
Shane... I've been reading your draft of The Sword Chronicles, Book One: The Other Universe, and have some questions about the character Daryl. I'll have to call you. I love your blog by the way.
Grandma Jones
Post a Comment