
A new year, and already looks like it will be a great one!
Dony reached his 10 year employee mark at Carter and Burgess in early January. Back in November Carter and Burgess, known as a large, sucessful Architectural and Engineering firm with 3000 employees, was sold to Jacobs Engineering, another large company with over 50,000 employees worldwide!!! He has been wroking on a Research and Devlopment building design for Pilgrims Pride Chicken and it has been the most challenging and exciting in his whole career.
Michelle had a Total Abdominal Hysterectomy mid- November and has happily recovered--and is really enjoying her return to daily exercise at LA Fitness.
Shane has been enjoying his usual favorite activities--reading and writing, with a little legos and Magnetix in between. He is looking forward to February when he'll be 12, and will compete in the Area Spelling Bee.
Christelle turned 9 in November, and after wearing top braces for a year, finally got braces on the bottom in January--her smile is looking georgous! She should get the braces off around May.
Kimberly is 7 1/2 and looks forward to her Baptism this September. A few weeks before Christmas she said to mom "Don't you get tired of me borrowing your scriptures all the time!" So instead of waiting till her baptism, she got her scriptures for Christmas and has enjoyed marking everyones favorite verses.
Rebekah is thrilled to turn 5 in February and asks how many days till her birthday EVERY day!!! She also really looks forward to attending Kindergarten in the fall.
Nathan turned 3 in November and began attending the Sunbeam class in primary! He loves all the usual boy things--trucks, trains, planes etc. Yesterday a police car was driving through the LA Fitness parking lot and the officer gave Nathan a Police sticker badge, which Nathan wore all day!
We have included a photo of the kids when they visited the hospital. We'd love to hear your comments about the blog!
3 comments:
... and the kid's Mom is looking really hot! - Dony
I love the new blog! I may have to get Shane or Christelle to show me how to use it, but I think it's great! I am looking forward to the district spelling bee where Shane will be participating. Love, Mom and Grandma Jones
Yes Michelle is looking very good. LA Fitness need to hire you a their model! I love this Blog Michelle. I like to see what your kids are up to these days. I cant believe that Kimberly is going to be 8 this year. Time is going way to fast. Soon all your kids will be in school. What to do with all the free time???????
Sandy
Post a Comment